- You are here:
World leader in entrepreneurial learning & advancement
The MSc Enterprise will develop understanding of enterprise, entrepreneurship, family business and ‘social enterprise’ on a global scale.
The MSc Enterprise is about helping students develop into successful entrepreneurs; confident in starting their own businesses or in working for an existing business in an entrepreneurial way. It can be taken either full-time (over 12 months) or part-time (over 24 months). Find out more on our Postgraduate page.
- On Friday 2nd December, students from the CEES MSc Enterprise programme were invited to end a busy first semester, get out into the city, and visit local enterprises in Leeds.
- Dr Sarah Underwood has received a National Teaching Fellowship (NTF), one of the most prestigious awards for higher education teaching.
- On the 28th of November, the MSc Enterprise students were challenged with raising enterprise awareness at the Business School.
- Dr Richard Tunstall recently attended the 30th RENT Conference in Antwerp, Belgium.
- Dr Sally Jones explores the language course descriptions and its relationship with gender.
- Monday 14 November marks the first day of Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW); a week celebrating entrepreneurship all over the world with events ranging from networking to workshops and plenty of opportunities to learn and develop.
For Disability History Month (22nd November – 22nd December) Leeds University Union (LUU) is challenging students to come up with innovative ideas for assistive technologies. The best design will win a £250 prize!
New opportunity to gain essential business skills in an exciting start-up venture with LUU.