- You are here:
World leader in entrepreneurial learning & advancement
The MSc Enterprise will develop understanding of enterprise, entrepreneurship, family business and ‘social enterprise’ on a global scale.
The MSc Enterprise is about helping students develop into successful entrepreneurs; confident in starting their own businesses or in working for an existing business in an entrepreneurial way. It can be taken either full-time (over 12 months) or part-time (over 24 months). Find out more on our Postgraduate page.
- This exciting new project will provide a platform for students, staff and alumni to sell their products online without having to sacrifice high commission to large platforms such as Etsy, Amazon and Ebay.
- Giving students the opportunity to work, for a year, on a business idea with the help and expertise of the Centre and SPARK.
- Do you have a business idea? Do you want to start your own business? You can apply for the University of Leeds Business Plan Competition 2017.
- On Friday 2nd December, students from the CEES MSc Enterprise programme were invited to end a busy first semester, get out into the city, and visit local enterprises in Leeds.
- Frankie Potter shares her experiences about studying Biotechnology with Enterprise.
- Dr Sally Jones explores the language course descriptions and its relationship with gender.
For Disability History Month (22nd November – 22nd December) Leeds University Union (LUU) is challenging students to come up with innovative ideas for assistive technologies. The best design will win a £250 prize!
New opportunity to gain essential business skills in an exciting start-up venture with LUU.