Have you just set up an enterprise? Do you have a great idea, but don’t know where to start? Then come along to a great free start-up workshop.
In addition to getting great advice, you will also have the opportunity to chat, network and share ideas with other budding entrepreneurs over lunch.
This will take place on Monday 25th November from 10:00 to 13:00 and will be at the St. Georges Centre, Great George Street, Leeds.
The day will include presentations by:
- Michael Bursey from the Enterprise Foundation – Small Business Advice
- Chartered Institute of Marketing – Successful marketing on a budget
- Blue Claw Digital Agency – How to get online & what you do and don’t need
- Barclays Business Banking and the KeyFund – Raising finance
- Local Accountancy Firm- Money, Money, Money! Taxation and cash flow
Register you free place here: http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/free-business-start-up-workshop-tickets-9315447755