- Date: -
What is Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW)?
- GEW will take place from 16th November to 22md November, and is the world’s largest campaign to promote entrepreneurship.
- In the UK, the GEW campaign is hotsed by Youth Business International, a global network dedicated to helping young entrepreneurs get started in business.
- Last year in the UK more than 600 partner organisations hosted over 6,000 events that reached more than 300,000 entrepreneurial people across the country.
- GEW UK partners include: Barclays, Accenture, BG Group, JP Morgan, DLA Piper, Credit Swiss, Virgin Start Up, Start Up Direct and Merrill Lynch.
Activities to get involved with include:
- Networking events for students and Investors
- Key note speakers from alumni/high profile contacts
- Fun and informative workshops on business start ups
- Student and graduate entrepreneurs Question Time panel
- Stalls showcasing students/graduates merchandiese and service
- Showcase of social enterprises
- Chance to win Most Enterprising Society
- Apprentice style challeges and many more!
How to get involved: If your society wants to hold a workshop then sign up today or email firstname.lastname@example.org.