- Location: Online
We are one of the most influential business schools in the UK, receiving global recognition for the quality of our teaching and research. Our Masters degrees are informed by the latest professional knowledge – the kind of knowledge that translates directly to your career.
Online Open Day, Friday 19 June
Our Online Open Day is the perfect way to explore your options for Masters study at Leeds University Business School.
Join staff and students at this interactive virtual event on Friday 19 June. You’ll get:
- An introduction to the Business School
- Subject talks with academics to learn more about our Masters degrees in business
- A live chat with current postgraduate students
- Application and admissions guidance
- An understanding of how we can support you to develop your career
- The chance to ask your questions
Dr Stephen King from The Centre for Enterprise and Entrepreneurship Studies will be there to talk about the MSc Enterprise and Entrepreneurship. A hands on course where you will study the concepts of enterprise and entrepreneurship, and their role in society. Working on a range of projects that allow you to gain real experience – you’ll create a new venture and deliver a consultancy project for an entrepreneurial business!
After booking for the event, you’ll receive an email closer to the day with timings and instructions for how to join.
Browse our courses
We offer a diverse range of Masters degrees in the following subject areas:
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Analytics and Information Management
- Innovation, Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- International Business
- Management and Operations
- People, Organisations and Consulting
Scholarships and funding
A range of scholarships are available for talented candidates from the UK and overseas.
You can also apply for a postgraduate loan from the Student Loans Company to help fund your studies, available to eligible UK/EU students.