The Theme of the conference for 2013 is how can Social Enterprise best utilise it’s relationship with private sector and what role does Social Business play in the changing environment for Social Enterprise.
- Tim Frenneaux – Enterprise Partnership Manager, Business Inspired Growth
- Jonathan Straight – Straight PLC
- David Adair – Head of Community Affairs, PwC
- Can social value help you make better decisions and grow your enterprise? –Bernie Speight, Social Audit Network
- What is Social Business anyway? – Roger Moors, Social Enterprise East Midlands
- Where’s the value in a corporate relationship? Social Entrepreneur, Afzal Mohammed
- Public, Private and Social Enterprise working together.
Details of the event and booking can be found via EventBright.