PhD Researcher Christodoulos Pavlou
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty: Leeds University Business School
- School: Management Division
MSc Enterprise, University of Leeds (2016) read further information about this here.
BA Business Administration and Management, University of Cyprus (2015)
Project Title: How does network density affect resource flow and acquisition within entrepreneurial ecosystems? Leeds as a case study.
Summary of Research Area:
Christodoulos Pavlou is a postgraduate researcher at the Centre of Enterprise and Entrepreneurship Studies. His research aims to contribute to the Entrepreneurial Ecosystems literature by examining how network density in Entrepreneurial Ecosystems affects exchange networks, that is the circulation and acquisition of entrepreneurial resources.
- Academy of Management (AOM)
- Entrepreneurship Ecosystem Research Network (EERN)